Monday, June 16, 2014

My Favorite Pinwheels


Calling all my party people! I've just stocked the shop with my favorite pinwheels!  


I've long been asked to sell these beauties at every market we've sold at. I love using these for decorating our backdrop :) The more the merrier I say, lol! Can you guess that Mr.Handsome is the one that decorates our backdrop at each show? He's got an eye for detail and he pretty much rocks it every time. I'm totally partial though hahaa! 


They are so easy to put up, very lightweight and you can reuse them over and over again ! 

Now available in 4 colors and 2 sizes via Inspire Lovely etsy  XOXO


Oh these beauties will surely brighten up your little corner of the world. I just know it!

Okay, off to take more photos + do some project life pages + and find my camera charger lol!

happy Monday lovelies!
xo
-d

1 comment:

jamie said...

They just make ya wanna have a partay! Sweet!